Migraines or any sort of a headache can be painful; the worst part is a huge percent of people suffer this health condition every day. The symptoms of migraine include nausea, a pounding headache, vomiting, and nausea. The treatment of this problem varies from antinausea drugs to preventive medications.
Not just migraines, there are other types of a headache too:
- Cluster headaches: Severe headaches appearing in cycles that end abruptly
- Ocular Migraines: Having vision loss during a headache may be the sign of an ocular migraine
- Sinus Headaches: As the name suggests, this pain is related to sinus.
- Hemicranias Continua: A rare type of a headache that usually don’t last
- Status Migrainous: Headaches that last for more than 72 hours are called as status migrainous
As for a migraine, certain triggers might trouble you and these can be edibles like dairy products, chocolate, artificial sweeteners, oversleeping, alcohol, and stress.
The most common symptoms of a migraine are:
- Pounding pain
- Sensitivity to light
- Sensitivity to sound
- Eye pain
- Nausea or vomiting
Alignment Chiropractic, P.C, we recommend the patients to maintain a diary of the symptoms and the order it follows. During the consultation these factors are checked and depending on this the treatment begins.